Don’t be haunted by underinsurance this Halloween…

22nd October, 2018

If you are hosting a special event for Halloween, whether at your commercial premises or elsewhere, you need to ensure you have the right insurance in place to protect your event.

If you are hosting an event at your premises, does your policy extend to cover your event and include increased Public Liability?

If you are holding a one-off event, whether it be a haunted house, a maze, zombie run, escape room or other, make sure you have:

  • Public Liability Insurance – Increased level of cover to protect customers and visitors.
  • Employers’ Liability Insurance – Cover for all kinds of employees, including actors.
  • Cancellation cover – Financially protect your event should it no longer be able to go ahead.
  • Insurance for equipment and props – From smoke and light machines to costumes and backdrops, protect all of your equipment and props, whether owned or hired.
  • Accidental Damage – Cover for your possessions against damage caused by acts of negligence, such as spillages and breakages.
  • Property – Buildings and Contents cover, wherever your event is held.

After undergoing a thorough risk assessment, we can ensure that your Halloween event is fully protected and that insurance is tailored to meet your unique requirements.

Speak to a member of the team to discuss your Events Insurance requirements on 0115 973 4437 or email

Other news