Commercial Combined

Combined Insurance is a great solution for businesses who need comprehensive business cover in a single policy, bringing together a range of the covers most commonly required. Primarily designed to offer well-rounded financial protection.

This type of insurance can be tailored to your specific business insurance needs, as policies often have flexible cover limits and a variety of extensions.  

With multiple areas of risk to consider, we can guide you through the process of selecting the correct level of cover to protect your assets, taking time to ensure we fully understand your demands and needs.

Our products provide the basics such as buildings, contents and stock, but can also add cover such as Business Interruption, Loss of Money, Goods in Transit and Liability insurance.

Contact us

Get in touch to speak to a member of our team.

0115 973 7303

Key People

Meet the team

Types of combined insurance policies you might be looking for

Insurance products designed for the benefit of business owners, motor traders and contractors, allowing full protection under one policy.


Motor Trade

Our select panel of insurers can provide cover for all Motor Traders. We have significant experience and will take the time to understand your activities to ensure we recommend the right cover.


A completely flexible product with various cover sections to ensure that your business is fully covered, we have a panel of insurers who can write most risks for a variety of industries.


Cover for a wide range of construction trades. Our panel of expert insurers will offer various flexible cover options to suit all jobs, from small home repairs to the construction of large buildings.

“We have had ongoing support throughout what has been a challenging year for our insurance needs."

Liz Anderson, Leec Ltd

"Routen Chaplin saved us £4,000 on our Combined Insurance. Their service has always been prompt and information accurate.”

Stephen Inglesant, The Leicester Wholesale Fruit Market

We have access to products that can provide the following covers:

Property Damage

Cover for Loss of or Damage to your Buildings, Contents, Computers and Stock arising out of an insured event such as fire, theft, flood or malicious damage.

Business Interruption (Loss of Profits)

Cover for your Loss of Gross Profit and/or your Increased Costs of Working following an insured event such as a major fire, escape of water or significant storm damage.

Loss of Money

Cover for any loss of business money whilst being transported or whilst on your business premises.

Goods in Transit

Cover for your Stock or Finished Items whilst being transported to storage or customers’ premises by yourselves or a Third Party.

Portable Equipment

Cover for your hand-help or portable equipment including tools, computers and equipment anywhere in the UK and in other countries on request.

Public Liability

Cover for any injury to a member of the Public or damage to their property arising out of your business activities.

Products Liability

Cover for any injury to a member of the Public or damage to their property resulting from a product that you have supplied.

Employers Liability

Cover for any injury or illness of your employees arising out of your business activities.

About Us

We buy effective insurance solutions for personal and business clients. Our dedication to service excellence has helped us to form long-lasting relationships with everyone we engage with.


Here at Routen Chaplin, we aim to provide the latest and most current news articles for our clients. If you would like to find out more, please follow the link below.